Transfer is sending fund between FasaPay member.
Before you transfer in FasaPay, please read these description below first :
- For Transfer Limit, check Here.
- Transfer transaction is done automatically (realtime). You can check your transaction status in history. Finish means fund has been received.
- Transfer between FasaPay account is done with the same currency. When send IDR, recipient will receive IDR. When send USD, recipient will receive USD. FasaPay do not provide automatic conversion.
- For our official partner we recommend you to transfer via SCI in their website, so your transaction will be done automatically.
- Please make sure your balance is enough. For transfer in IDR, use IDR balance. For transfer in USD, use USD balance.
Here are the steps of transfer in FasaPay :
- Login to member area.
- Choose Transaction > Transfer in left side menu
- Fill transfer form thoroughly and accurately
- Choose Transaction Fee Mode.
Fee on Sender : Fee will be paid by sender.
Fee on Recipient : Fee will be paid by recipient.
- Fill in the FasaPay ID the fund will be transfered to
- Choose currency
- Fill in the transfer amount
- Fill in additional info if needed
- Transfer Confirmation, check approval column. Click New Transaction Confirmation to finish transfer transaction
- Transfer transaction is done. Funds sent successfully.